Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Top Ten

Ten Things I can't wait to do after the cast comes off and crutches go away....
1. bend my ankle... i never knew how much i did that.
2. shave my leg...gross but so true.
3. paint my toenails...right now 9 are one color(purple) and 1 is a different color (pink) bc i can't get to that toe. opi charged up cherry and i have a date thursday night...i am gonna have super cute toes in about 24 hours.
4. carry a glass of water all by myself....carrying things on crutches not fun:) but i've learnned...
5. sleep in a comfortable position...self explanatory
6. take less than 10 minutes to walk up a flight of stairs...living upstairs in the house has not been fun.
7. go watch the new Batman movie....i have tended to avoid really crowded places while on crutches for two reasons...too many people and too many people wanting to know what i did:)
8. take a shower like a normal person and place both feet on the tub at the same time:)
9. go to the pool...before this started i was enjoying some amazing quality time laying out and working on a great tan. on saturday morning i plan to do just that:)
10. go to the library...i am quickly losing my nerd status. I haven't been able to check out a book in a month. It just hasn't been worth the effort:)

Less than 24 hours to go ladies and gents...

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Blogger The Kilcoynes said...

So... a date??? I wanna hear!

You will have to take pics of your toes! Have fun laying out, watching movies, climbing stairs...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home