Wednesday, July 16, 2008

change...

For a girl who doesn't really like change I sure do change things a lot. I move and shift and get bored and move and shift and change and move and change and...we'll you get it. When I was younger (read high school and even some of college) I would never have pegged me as the wanderer. I was always the stable person amongst all my friends. I was the one you went to for questions or gave responsible tasks to. However half way through college that changed. I became the girl that did too many things and never stayed still.
I have been back in TN for almost 2 years and am shocked that I have stayed still. It isn't from lack of trying, but God doesn't want me to go anywhere yet. If I make it to September I will have been in the same house and in the same job longer than I have since graduating from high school.
Things are still changing in my life and it makes me a little sad. Yesterday was my last day at my branch. I had been there for a year and a half. I love the people I worked with and miss them tons already. Going to a new branch today was a challenge, and I don't know how it will work out. I was kind of enjoying the stability of my life. I liked that my job was comfortable...but I hated that also. I am ready for the challenge and something new. I just wish that didn't mean you had to leave something behind that you really love. Growing up is really hard. Why don't people tell you that when you are younger? Of course I am sure they did and I didn't listen:)

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Blogger The Kilcoynes said...

You can be it all. You can be the one who likes stability but also likes to change things up every now and then. You can be responsible and adventureous. You can be you, girl!

Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home