Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Flip side...

10 things I don't like about being a girl (read 10 reason firsts)
1. clothes... It is amazing how we can spend all day trying on clothes and find NOTHING we like or anything that fits. We always have to find new things that fit the change in our bodies and in the styles.
2. Bad haircut... One bad haircut sticks with you for a while and scars us for life. I am still a little embarrassed by my childhood side ponytail (it was the 80's)!!
3. Talking... We can go over and over and over and over the same subject again and again. Jeez do we like to talk and analyze everything.
4. Girl Friends... Girls are full of drama. I am blessed and love all my friends. However I have seen those catty situations and they are not pretty.
5. Shoes... I have a broken foot all because I just had to wear the really cute 2 1/2 inch heels. Why can't they all be comfortable shoes?
6. Not Cute Days... It can't be explained but some days we just feel yucky...bad hair, bad clothes or an unexplained fat day.
7. Crying... I wish I could control where I cry, why I cry, and whom I cry in front of.
8. Grumpy days... We don't like it when we are crabby and sometimes we just can't help it.
9. Chocolate... This leads us to have a bigger behind, more fat feeling days and a never ending conversation about how we need to lose weight.
10. Boys... are confusing and drive us crazy. Whether we are dating them or are married to them they always stress us out:) ( or so my married friends say!!!)

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Blogger The Kilcoynes said...

:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home