Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Multi-Colored Confusion

I am not a natural unrealistic colorer. Explanation...when I was a child I always colored a picture exactly like it was suppose to be. Trees were always green and Big Bird was always yellow. I stuck to the 8 basic colors and rarely branched out to different ones. A box of 24 to 64 crayons was too much pressure for me. However my mom always attempted to push me out of the box of 8. She always colored Big Bird purple and trees were whatever color she wanted.

I thrive with organization and plans. I like to know what is going to happen. However for the last 5 years my life has not been the color it was suppose to be. My life is full of confusion. I don't know what I am doing or what I am suppose to do. I have found myself second gussing every single decision I make. Take 8 of your favorite crayon colors and start scribbling all over a with piece of paper and that is how I feel. That is a perfect picture of my life. I am glad my mom taught me to use different color. Life never turns out the way it suppose to be and God is all about using every single color He created.

I am proud to say I never color Big Bird yellow anymore:) I like to change it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home