Tuesday, March 13, 2012

women of my world...

Women are an interesting beings. I wish there was some way to describe how we think and why we do the things we do. But honestly that is just plain impossible. I am starting to believe God created women in order to help us recognize the mystery of Himself. Because let's be honest...women don't even understand themselves much less each other. And we are so different it is impossible to put us in a box. Last night I was blessed to spend sometime sitting and talking with some godly women. We ate together and then talked for 3 hours about everything in life and I do mean everything. I walk away from moments like that and shake my head in awe of the conversations women have. Part of me wonders if guys have anything similar to this and the other part completely understands why men don't understand us and they never will!

I am grateful that I have godly women in my life that I can sit with and talk with about life and everything in it. I have been blessed to find those in most seasons of my life. I have already started praying that God will help me find those women for wherever I end up next. Last night I needed that girl time. I needed to verbalize some things I had been thinking about. I am grateful they were there to listen. I am also grateful that I was able to listen to them also...In order to truly understand each other we often times just need to sit in a room with no distractions and talk...talk about life and God and ourselves and even sex:) Sorry ladies i just couldn't help putting that in there.... Maria, Michelle and Adel thank you...Thank you for sharing yourselves and being open honest godly women...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home