Friday, March 02, 2012

ouch

i have always shuddered at being called religious. Like a good southern baptist i immediately tell you that I am not religious...I have a relationship. It is not a religion! but this morning while studying my James Beth Moore she discusses what does it mean to be religious. Yes she stomped on my toes and yes she meant to..

"religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world." James 1:27

I have to admit that I am not religious. But this morning I realized that is not a good thing. I don't do either one of those things...How heart breaking that I don't even try to be religious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home