Monday, February 27, 2012

watching and shaping

"the Lord looks down from heaven; He observes everyone. He gazes on all the inhabitants of the earth from His dwelling place. He alone shapes their hearts; He considers all their works." Psalm 33:13-15 HCSB

It should make me nervous to know that God is in his dwelling place watching and observing. However today it brings extreme comfort. sometimes when i am so tired and often times frustrated i like being reminded that He is watching...He is actively watching and observing. Not like a spectator at a football game or an audience member in the movie theater... He is the director and the shaper...He is shaping my heart...He is considering my works. He cares about me...me specifically...Oh how lovely that sounds today! thank you Lord for watching me today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home