Tuesday, February 28, 2012

scared to ask

Last year was a year of big changes for me...so many things happened that completely changed my life that it is a little overwhelming....Okay sometimes alot overwhelming. I look different and who i am is different. Hopefully all for the better...Some of these changes are the biggest blessings I think i could ever receive from God. I find myself daily being overwhelmed by God's blessing...He has given me some things I never thought i would get. and i really mean never thought i would receive them...

maybe that is why i find myself struggling to ask for something else...something i want. Do i think God has run out of blessings for me? Do i fear the answer No? Am i prepared if the answer is yes? Can i honestly ask in faith believing that He could say yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home