Sunday, March 11, 2012

ummmm

My mind is literally going in about four hundred directions tonight. I am having the hardest time focusing on anything. Today has been a good day but a long heavy day. I am not 100% sure why. The sermon at church lead me to a list of things I desperately need to process, but I can't seem to focus on anyone thing in particular. I seem to be unable to concentrate on anything for longer than 5 minutes. Maybe part of me is avoiding processing....part of me is afraid of what God is asking me do to...part of me is scared of what I may have to start praying for...

Today's sermon was on Mark 4:35-41 when Jesus calms the storm. I feel like I am in the midst of the stormy circumstances of life, but I am almost afraid to wake God up and ask for help. Often times that asking for help means I have to do something also. I may have to think about my faith or handle a little rebuke from Jesus....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home