Friday, March 09, 2012

Irony

i took the kiddos to barnes and noble today...at least once a week i have to get around the normal human population! There were a couple of religious book displays located in the store. The sad part is that it kind of freaked me out! It took me a few minutes to realize it was for Easter...I think i have been living in the northeast too long....but i digress...

I picked up a kids daily devotional and turned to today's date just to see what it said. I will not share all of what was printed because I am still a little annoyed that is was something that God knew I needed to hear and I am still processing it...and obviously not happy about it! dang it... But I will share one of the verses listed.

I Chronicles 16:11 "Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!" Yes i recognize the irony of that being the verse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home