Saturday, February 25, 2012

heart home vs. stuff home

Today i arrived back in New Jersey after spending 8 days in Florida with the nanny family (in other words i have worked non stop for 2 weeks!!) I am so exhausted coherent thought really is a struggle. as i attempt to make this post make sense it is 8:15pm and i am trying to decide how early i can go to bed!
all day i have talked with the kiddos about how nice it will to get back home. We have talked about what we missed and what we can't wait to play with. For me the answer was my bed and my room! hey it is all i have right now:) When i walked in my room I immediately put down all my stuff and went ohhhh it is so good to be home. Then i remembered that isn't really my home. It just isn't...and i don't want it to be. This is my job....my job which also happens to be where a sleep. What a weird world i live in??
For the moment home is where my stuff is...because believe you me my heart is not here! My earthly heart home is located much farther south than this bizarre Jersey world i find myself in...now the tough question...what is my responsibility to my 'stuff home'? do i have one? am i suppose to view this entire earthly world as my 'stuff home'? is heaven suppose to be my 'heart home'?
yep tired to decipher the answers to these questions...but something to ponder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home