Sunday, June 30, 2013

Oh food how I love thee...or used to...

I enjoy food. Ok I love food! I want it to smell good, look good and taste good...always! I have always enjoyed cooking food. Honestly it is my favorite part of the day. I am a Pinterest food pinner on a daily basis.  The difference is that I actually try those recipes out...much to the enjoyment or dismay of my husband. He isn't quite the foodie that I wish he was. He just wants hot and 'normal'. I get tired of the same old stuff. I am always eager to try something new and eat some where new. I get cravings and almost always indulge them. I try to be careful because I worked to hard to shed the weight to put it back on! However I still enjoy it.  My husband mocks my sounds when I take a bite of good food...it is completely uncontrollable:)

Last night I made green beans and was so repulsed after one bite that I actually had to remove them from my plate before I could finish my dinner. I find pictures of some food and even some commercials make me want to throw up! Dessert doesn't always sound good. What sounds good now soon becomes the equivalent of liver and onions in my mind...

Yep first trimester not all it is cracked up to be...food I will love you again one day. I refuse to raise my kid not to love food of all kinds....don't even get my started on my dislike for coffee that started 5 weeks ago...makes me tear up in sadness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home