Thursday, March 19, 2009

Possible or catch 22

He never sinned and He never lied 1 Peter 2:22

Be holy because I am holy 1 Peter 1:16

Make every effort to be found spotless, blameless, and at peace with Him 2 Peter 3:14b

Therefore you are to be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect. Matthew 5:48

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Phil 1:6

Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus. Phil 3:12

For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16


Is this an impossible task? Would God give us an impossible task? perfect, holy, righteous or whatever you want to call it is a goal God desires us to attain...Does He expect us to fail? We expect us to fail...and that is our excuse for sometimes not even trying....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home