Thursday, November 30, 2006

the thanks list

i know better than to put an idea on my blog because some one is going to ask me to answer the question or in this case make the list...so i did...

Things i am thankful in no order
Teaching some...Sylvan, camp, mobile
Beautiful creations...sunsets, ocean, mountains
My Paris team...I mean you guys are always amazing to me.
Accountability...it hurts sometimes but i love those people who ask.
35plus staffers...i have a new group of friends.
Mission Work...dislike the term but summer camp at 27 always good.
Lived in 3 states this year...sc, al, tn all in one year? who does that?
Memories...i have so many. thank goodness for pictures and journals.
Hanging pictures...i actually hung pictures on my wall for the first time in almost 3 years. Granted not the wall i was expecting but still fun.
My folks...are amazing. They still like me.
Relationship with my Savior...this year has been good. A year of ups, downs, and plateaus He is always my constant.
Movies and Books...I just like the escape to another world.
My nieces...they drive me crazy but they crack me up.
Okay i could go on really but I will stop for now...You get the idea.

8 Comments:

At 3:06 PM , Blogger Mentanna said...

thanks. didn't writing that just make you smile and feel grateful? "when i remember my favorite things, then i don't feel so bad...."

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger The Kilcoynes said...

beautiful list! I am thankful for you, deanna.

 
At 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome. thanks Deanna Schmeana.

 
At 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me.

chuck

 
At 4:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it too...

 
At 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great list! miss ya!

 
At 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you alive?

 
At 6:58 AM , Blogger The Kilcoynes said...

Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home