Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I am still three...

Roaming Tennessee Girl
I am a petulant child. I am in no way sure exactly why God puts up with me as much as he does. I am constantly whining for things to be my way or no way at all. It never fails. God gives me what I cry about wanting so desperately. then things start to crumble. I then begin the porcess of whining and complaining again for him to fix it and give me what I want again.

Patience is a virtue that I have struggled with for most of my life. My God is the most patient person in the whole world. I thank him for that. I thank him for always sitting and waiting on me to get to the point i need to be. I am hoping that I can be part of His plan for my life. I have moments where I stop and wonder if I am where I am suppose to be and what am i suppose to do. I am so glad that He is patient with me and still has the love to want to wait on me to find the path He has for me and not my own.

4 Comments:

At 10:37 PM , Blogger beth hintze said...

Deanna!! i could never locate your blog! so glad you included it in the email. and as far as this post goes, i can completely relate. praying for ya, girl!

 
At 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you sweet Deanne you are in my thoughts and prayers
ANA

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger The Kilcoynes said...

We love you! Every little thing is gonna be alright!

 
At 9:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone has those moments where we wonder if we're doing what's right. think about how you got where you are right now. God flung every door wide open to give you a job, a fresh start,a new place, new challenges and experiences....trust Him.

p.s.-it's time for a new update, girl. let us know how you're doing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home