Friday, November 03, 2006

It matters

How strange? i just finished reading an article in Le Monde (French newspaper for those of you not in France). It was about the elections here in the states and some of the prominent African American Democratic candidates. It always amazes me how the elections in the US are covered all over the world. Names, issues, and scandals are covered in most of the world. I mean TN made the article. Everyone is always concerned about what is happening in America. It just reminded me how important the American government is to the rest of the world. I don't always understand why(okay i do but noone is in the mood for an essay) but it matters. Of course maybe if we were as concerned about our neighbors' elections as they are with ours maybe we would understand them better. I'll make sure I vote since it is so important.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Blogger Jeff said...

Is this THE Deanna from Walking Horse Country?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home