Tuesday, November 28, 2006

okay my list

Things i am thankful for in no certain order...

Teaching some this past year...sylvan, camp, mobile
Beautiful creation...i am always amazed at how big my God is.
My Paris team...I mean you guys are amazing and always will be my second family (mentanna and shannon is that good enough)
Accountability...it hurts sometimes but i am so glad for those that ask.
35plus camp folks...I have a whole new group of friends who reminded me that the Christian community can be amazing.
Mission work again...hate the terms but summer camp...serving at 27... always good.
Lived in 2 other states for a little while...South Carolina, Alabama, and TN all in one year...who does that!!
Memories from all the years past...thank goodness for pictures and journals
Hanging pictures on the wall...for the first time in 2 1/2 years granted in the oddest place but still my own room.
My folks...they are amazing... They let me live with them and they still like me.
Relationship with my Savior...How amazing He is. Just my time with Him here on earth is precious during the good times, the bad times and the slow times.
Movies and Books...i just like escaping to that other world.
My nieces...the dirve me crazy but they also make me laugh.
the Ellipses (...) that is my favorite form of puncuation and it can mean so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home