Saturday, August 12, 2006

New Town, New Job...Holy Cow

Seven Days ago I was bemoaning my situation in life. Those of you that know me really well know that I rarely get down. I am always trying to be overly optimistic. Yet this trip home has been the most difficult adjustment for me. I just have not wanted to be in Tennessee. The realization that it is not who I am anymore has been challenging to deal with this time around. Granted my parents are great and I love them dearly, however i was ready to move on and find my own place.

Monday i spent a large part of the day a little frustrated at God. I want to teach why are you making this so difficult. Oh the sense of humor He has.

I am now writing this blog from the kitchen of the house i just moved into with my 2 two roommates in the great state... okay state of Alabama. On Wednesday I called about a job interview here and they hired me on the spot. I moved down that day and started on Thursday. Praise the Lord for former teammates

I have a job teaching at an inner city middle school. World History for eighth grade is the new job. I am still in shock. Tuesday the students start. I mean...holy cow.

Once again i am reminded of just how big God is. Of course there are still so many unanswered questions. Why here? Why know? Is this all going to work? So many unanswered and questions but even better so much excitement.

Hopefully i will still have that on Tuesday after school is over.

5 Comments:

At 11:28 AM , Blogger The Kilcoynes said...

Can't wait to talk to you on Wednesday!

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger The Kilcoynes said...

so...???? How was Day #1????

 
At 11:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO glad you are here. I love have you as a roomie. Even if you had to land in Alabama, after Bilotti's and the Double Olive, is it really that bad?

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger Mentanna said...

just when you least expect it....you gotta love the christian life!

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger Mentanna said...

just when you least expect it....you gotta love the christian life!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home