Wednesday, February 22, 2012

season of lent

Today is ash wednesday. I am exhausted. Plan and simple...I don't remember the last time i felt so completely done in. I have so many thoughts running through my head that my head actually physically hurts. No seriously 5 weeks yesterday-non stop head ache pain. Stress and exhaustion i think are major contributors...

so i find myself going into this Lent with a serious need for a season...a season for something....a season to stop....a season to think....a season to meditate...a season to write..

Last year was a year of a lot...a lot of changes...blessings...complication....maybe i just need a season of process.

so hear is my plan... I am not going to sacrifice something physical this lent season. I am going to challenge myself to journal everyday and process what God and I are going to work through and ponder. No rules for my rambling....very little editing...some serious and maybe some not..some long or maybe all short...But I want to take time everyday to stop and write something. Call me selfish but I need some process time....so my blog is the place i am using in order to try to hold myself accountable. So lets see if I can keep it up and not get fussed at for adding more stuff to my list of things to do instead of less....

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home