Sunday, August 29, 2010

heart BLAH!

I don't know why it has been so difficult to write down what I am struggling with lately! My heart and its condition has been pounding in my mind since May. I taught a bible study on the heart in June. God started giving me lots of verses in July and started HONESTLY evaluating my own heart in August. But I can't seem to formulate a blog or logical journal entry. I feel heavily compelled to do both. Yet I refuse to sit down and be honest!! I have the time and the thoughts but fear putting them on paper (or blog:)

My heart is jealous, lazy, and apathetic!! There I said it...now what??

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger Mentanna said...

what now? recognition is important. identifying where your heart is not aligned with him is important. but repentance, that is where he is leading you. true repentance. i hate to tell you this and i do so with strong warning but i encourage you to pray this because i love you....pray that he will break you over your sin. brokenness is the stuff of transformation. a hard place to be but one where he always shows up.

i love that you are looking honestly. don't be afraid. don't hide. he wants to set you free.

gee i was so serious! and it is so early too. haven't even finished my coffee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home