Monday, August 23, 2010

my first time(well second time)

Last weekend I finally got to really meet another big city and of course I feel in love...

Six years ago I meet NYC for the first time. Unfortunately the trip ranks up there with top three most disappointing trips ever! Granted it all started with the crazy idea to do a 24 hour road trip...When you are 25 you are too old for trips like that. A couple of the people I went with made it miserable. It was december and we had no sleep. I left disappointed that I was not able to mark anything off my list of what to do in NYC!

But last weekend my opinion changed completely. As I walked the streets of the city with a new found friend I fell in love with the sites, sounds, smells and crowds:) I am pretty sure we walked half the island but I made the first of many trips to the city that is almost in my backyard. Now I get to be serious about my checklist of what to do in the big apple. A special thanks to my friend who had to listen to me say about a million times how excited I was to be the city! Public transportation and people watching...need I say more!
View from inside the shoppes at columbus circle..Gotta love all those people and cars!
Picture taken inside Central Park...It was a beautiful day!

Me drinking a Jamba Juice at the fountain in columbus circle

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deanna,
Love the pictures! Glad you are having a great time, or should I say adventure.

Take care,
Nathan

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger lish said...

This is so far from my life right now! And therefore so much fun to see!!

Hugs,

Hilary xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home