Friday, November 14, 2008

New do

Okay I feel the need to write a new post. The last one was overflowing with bitterness, and I feel the need to post something a little more chipper or at least most more intellectual. The last post sounds like the crazy rantings of a five year old...yes you can have issues when you are five!!! I had a rough couple of weeks and feel the need to blow off steam. The problem, however, is that I don't really know what to write about. I am not feeling exceptionally philosophical today:) I think it is because it has been just plain gloomy the last few days. I want to see the sun. It has been 3 days, and I have had enough of the dark lingering clouds I can handle...

I cut off my hair on tuesday. I feel like a new woman. I also think it makes me look older which just seems to remind me that i'll be 30 in five months. I am dreading this birthday with every fiber of my being but my hair looks really cute. I feel extra sassy with a shorter do:) Both of these picture were taken with my cell phone so that explains the not cute parts!
The sassy curly version
The super professional version.
Why is it that we can never make our hair look like the stylist does?

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUPER cute!!!!!! I just cut off 17 inches (no one knows it yet though because I haven't really seen anyone except dr's) and our cut is almost the same, your is a few inches longer than mine now :)
It look sooo good on you chickie! Hottt!

 
At 1:55 AM , Blogger Mentanna said...

ahhhh deanna bob, i love the hair! i am trying to figure out what to do with mine. you have inspired me to get something cute. who would have thought!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home